Falling in love is like jumping off a tall building. You don’t know if you are going to fall on a pillow or if you going to hit the ground and crash. You’re head says “You are an idiot, this is going to hurt and you will have a hard time coming back up again”. But your heart says “Don’t worry, take a leap of faith, you can fly.” And if you decide to fall and fly, everything can turn out to be amazing. After a couple of months you notice the relationship is not as it used to be – but it’s hard to let go of someone you swore would be in your life always. Below are some signs of when it’s time to let go.
1. You can’t force someone into loving you- No matter how hard you try to be the person they want, if they don’t love you, they will never love you. You should never beg for someone to love or be with you when they don’t want to.
2. Their actions don’t match their words.– If someone tells you that they love you but then cheats on you, that is sign you need to say goodbye. Don’t listen to what people say; watch what they do. If someone loves you they will not only say it but they will always show it in their action.
3. If the relationship is based strictly on physical attraction. – If someone just wants you for your looks, they won’t stay by your side when times gets hard. Your looks will eventually go but your personality will always be part of you. Be with someone that wants to be with you for who you are.
4. Your partner puts you down. – if you are never given the chance to speak your mind, because they think you can’t do it or believes you are not good enough for something
5. You can’t force yourself to love someone. – When you feel as if you are going through the motions. Pretending that everything is ok just for the appearance of looking like a couple. When it becomes more of a job than something natural and fun you like to do.
6. Someone that always breaks your trust.– when you are in relationship it means giving someone the chance to hurt you for the name of love. But if you always have to wonder if the person you are with is lying, without any doubt it sign of an unhealthy relationship. If you trust them, eventually you’ll discover who’s fake and who’s true.
7. When it becomes abusive or unhealthy.- if a relationship becomes abusive you need to leave to save yourself.