So it’s Football season and you don’t know anything about the rules of football. And you plan on watching the games with friends where you potential crush might be so you need to look as if you are interested in football and know what is going on. Here are tips to look like you know something about the game
Know the basic rules of football
- Who gets the ball first is determined by the coin toss.
- the team that has possession of the ball (trying to score) has their offense on the field
- The other team has their defense on the field and is trying to stop the other team from scoring.
- Touchdown (6pts)- touchdown happens when the scoring team runs the ball into the end zone or catches a pass in the end zone.
- After a touchdown, the team has 2 choices: kick the ball between goals posts for an extra point, or line up at the two yard line and run or catch the ball in the end zone.
- You can score 3 points by kicking a field goal- an option teams might go for if they don’t think they’ll be able to get the 10 yards in their 4th attempt at a 1st down.
1. If you are watching the game with your crush, find out what team his cheering for. And that is going to be the the team that you like for that night. If you are watching the game with a group of friends pick the team with the cutest outfit and cheer for them. Don’t tell people that is why you picked you team.
2. Scream when he screams therefore it looks as if you are understanding the game
3. Bring Food to wherever you going. He is going to be stuffing his face and he is not going to be bother to ask who your favorite player is.
4. Know the basic information about the team playing for example : Last year Superbowl team
Who: New England Patriots vs New York Giants
Where: Indianapolis, IN
When: Kick-off is at 6:30 EST
Main Players: Eli Manning and Tom Brady
Coaches: Tom Coughlin for NYG and Bill Belichick for the Pats
5. What not to wear: Don’t wear a dress it is football game not a date.
6. What to wear: Be causal and cute. Jeans and cute top. Heels are optional for the superbowl. Ask your crush to lend you a jersey because you forget yours at home.
7. Don’t talk too much, people that are into the game are going hate you by the end of the game. Talk during the commercial or halftime show because nothing really important is happening.
8. Don’t mention how hot the players are to your guy friends.
9. You and your girls should discuss which player on each team has the cutest butt.
If all fails be honest and Just enjoy hanging out with your guy and your friends.
Have a fun Game Day
Tell me what you think @Ispyoby or leave a comment below