Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes. – Mahatma Gandhi
We all make mistakes in life, we just have to remember that it’s not the end of the world. Life goes on no matter how bad you feel, all you have to do is pick yourself up and keep going. Here is how I deal with my mistake and failure and how I remind myself that life goes on if you are participating or not.
- A bad mistake becomes a good lesson, if you learn from it.
- You are not your mistake.
- This is not the end. Your are going to get through this.
- Positive outlook leads to positive result.
- We’re not perfect. Any of us, we screw up, we make mistakes, but then we forgive, and move forward.
- One mistake doesn’t determine your life story.
- A failure can be a blessing in disguise.
- You can find success in failure.
- Lots of success people made mistake and still make mistake today.
- Mistake is a part of life.
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter @Ispyoby