The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.
– Vince Lombardi
Spring break is almost here and life seems to be getting busier and busier and you can’t figure how to get it all accomplished. With Twitter, Facebook, Instagram it is getting harder and harder to focus on what really matters. The work you have to do slowly goes to the end of your to do list.
Here is some tips to keep yourself motivated through the midterm slum, so that you can have stress-free spring break.
- Schedule your time well.
- Do not start by checking e-mails, voice messages or social media feeds. GO straight to work
- Do the task you don’t want to do first.
- Block yourself from any distracting site for couple hours using tools such as SelfControl
- Find a location that is private.
- Focus your attention on one task at a time
- Get organized. Have a to do list.
- Stop saying I will do it now and just do it.
- Create a reward system for yourself.
- Have snack on hand.
- Get motivated.
- Get it done.