1. Don’t drunk call or leave a drunken angry voicemail. Instead arrange a meeting and talk in person if you need to speak to him/her.
2. Don’t sit around and mope for weeks. Instead do something that you enjoy to get your mind of your heartache.
3. Don’t deny that the relationship is over. Instead accept that it’s over and move on.
4. Don’t abuse alcohol , drug. Instead work out, working out makes you feel better.
5. Don’t post about your emotions on facebook\twitter\tumblr. Instead find a good friend to vent to.
6. Don’t try to be friends right away. Instead give yourself time to forgive and forget.
7. Impulsive make-over. Do go get your hair or get a ridiculous tattoo that you will regret later.
8. Don’t stop taking care of yourself.
9. Don’t keep remnants of the relationship around.
10. Don’t look for a new person right away.
Break ups are hard. Allow yourself the time to mourn. Surround yourself with friends who love you. It’s acceptable to be hurt,angry, sad or humiliated. Experiencing negative emotions are a part of life and that is the only way we grow as a person. It also teach you to appreciate the things you have in life. Learn what you can learn from the relationship that ended and move forward.
“You have to forgive to forget, and forget, to feel again.”