This week has been stressful because it’s finals week and I have Six exams in 9 days. Hella stress.
I kind of wish I had a magic wand I could wave around and all my stress would magically go away. However I live in the real world and have to deal with my stress. But I have come up with couple of idea to help me get through the rest of the week. And wanted to share it with you.
- Exercise – (Go for a walk, dance any thing to let you forgot about what you have to do)
- Watch funny videos / movies
- Scream out your frustration (my favorite)
- Have a cup of tea
- Eat chocolate
- Block out me time on you daily agenda
- Take a long hot shower/bath
- Disconnect – Turn off your phone and any message notifications. Being connected 24/7 doesn’t necessarily mean its a good thing.
- Make a funny faces in the mirror : Tightly scrunch up every facial muscle for 15 seconds, then release. Repeat several times. The combination of contraction and relaxation eases tension and stress. It gets rid of headache quickly.
- Switch off the inner self sabotage in your head.
- Just breath.
How do you get rid of your stress? Comment below.
Thank you for visiting